Breville The Infuser Espresso Machine
Breville The Infuser Espresso Machine (BREBES840XL) Features Functionality of the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine
Manufacturer Breville Width 12.50inches Depth 10.25inches Height 13.25inches Watts 1600 Volts 110-120volts Programmability Yes CaseMaterial PlasticwithMetalFinish BoilerMaterial StainlessSteel CupClearance 4inches ReservoirSize 61oz. SolenoidValve Yes SteamWandType TraditionalOnly CupWarmer Yes AvailablePortafilters PressurizedandNon-Pressurized BoilerDesign Thermocoil WaterSources Reservoir/InternalTank AutoShutOff Yes AutoOn No Pre-Infusion/Aroma Yes Size 1.8Liters Material StainlessSteel
- PID Temperature Control: Finely tuned electronic assistance for increased temperature stability.
- Auto Purge: Automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature.
- Thermocoil Heating System: Integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature.
- Commercial Style Steam Wand: Stainless steel 360deg; swivel-action steam wand for effortless milk texturing.
- Instant Hot Water: Dedicated hot water outlet for making Americanos or pre-heating cups.
- Low Pressure Pre-Infusion: Applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Espresso Pressure Gauge: Monitors espresso extraction pressure.
- Volumetric Control: Preset 1 and 2 cup volumes, manual over-ride or re-programmable shot volumes.
- No Mucky Puck: Removes excess water from the ground coffee in the filter basket after extraction for easy disposal of the coffee puck.
- Large Water Tank: Water tank holds 61 oz (1.8L) and is removable with handle.
- Built in Water Filter: Replaceable water filter reduces impurities and scale.
- Auto Sleep/Off Mode: Machine will go to 'Sleep Mode' after 1 hour and 'Auto Off Mode' after 3 hours.